Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HOW THE FOX LEARNED TO FLY

The fox and the crane met each other:

Well, little fox, do you know how to fly?

No, I don't know how.

Sit down on me, I will teach you.

The fox sat on the crane.

The crane took her higher and higher.

Well, little fox, can you see the earth?

I can barely see it!

The crane shook the fox from himself.

The fox fell onto a nice soft haystack.

The crane flew down:

Well, little fox, now do you know how to fly?

I still don't know how to fly.

She sat down heavily.

Sit on me again, I will teach you.

The fox sat on the crane again.

The crane took her even higher than before.

Again he shook her from him.

The fox fell into a swamp.

It was hard for her to get out.

So the fox never did learn how to fly!




Russian Fairy Tale

No comments: